South Baltimore Seafood Recipe...
Old bay Shrimp Scampi
Do-It-Yourself has never tasted so good as with this easy recipe for Old Bay shrimp Scampi. What sets this scampi apart is the use of Maryland's favorite Old Bay Seasoning. Easy - here's what it takes...
- 11/3 cup oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 shrimp already peeled, and devained
- 1 ½ tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the garlic and sautee for 1 minute (until the garlic is soft).
- Add sthe hrimp, old bay, and parsley flakes and saute for approximately 3 to 5 minutes until the shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Serve over pasta or rice.
*Note, please, that seafood and other products are not actually "sold" on this site - SouthBaltimore.com. This resource is provided solely as a convenient tool for our Maryland seafood-loving readers and does not specifically recommend or endorse any particular product(s) or merchant(s). If you do order products after clicking through to a product supplier we may be compensated with a small commission. Don't worry that you may pay more by clicking here - any such commissions are paid by the vendor(s).
June 16, 2019