The "Market" has transformed from the early days. Once a place to shop for produce, fresh meats, and seafood; you could also grab a snack during your shopping run. And, it still is like that - during the day.
CENTER FOR ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION?
At night, however, especially on the weekends, the entire Cross Street area has become the Federal Hill "Place to Be." Inexpensive beer and fresh seafood turns the west end of the Cross Street Market into a part of Baltimore's hip bar scene - while both "sides" of Cross Street are lined with bars and restaurants that have a huge following, attracting folks from all over.
Baltimore's Best BBQ
- Rotisserie chicken and barbeque 410-752-7511
Big Jim's Deli
- Best overstuffed sandwiches in the market 410-752-2434
Buttercream Dreams Bakery
Cheese Galore & More
Cross 10 Grocery
Cross Street Cafe
- Famous for Bruce Lee's chicken wings 410-837-6081
Cross Street Seafood
- Freshest fish and crabs 410-727-7575
Cross Street Tobacco
- Fine premium cigars 410-727-0074
Fenwick's Choice Meats
- Chioce meats, lottery, custom steaks 410-547-1777
Kwon's Fresh Produce
- Fresh produce & fruit salad 410-625-9244
- Fried chicken & fish 410-685-2815
Nick's Inner Harbor Seafood
- "Baltimore's Best" seafood market & raw bar 410-685-2020 fax 410-685-2799
Rosie's Posies Flowers and Gifts
- Gifts & Flowers 410-244-8773
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, UTZ potato chips 410-385-2273
The Flower Shop
The Pretzel Twist
The Sweet Shoppe
- Candies & ice cream 410-756-2910
Wireless One, Inc.
- Cell phones & accessories 410-347-0707