Contact us @ Bawlmer, Hon!
South Baltimore and the Inner Harbor Area, that is...
a/k/a South Bmore and SoBo
Baltimore's Best Advertising Value is Right Here
(and has been since May, 1999)
Expose your website and link to 1000s of Weekly Visitors - at NO CHARGE! We currently do not charge to help promote our neighborhood to the visiting public.
Please use this address: info [at] southbaltimore dot com, to
1. ask us a question
--- or ---
2. send us the information to add your business or organization to one of our directories.
If you are submitting business or organization directory information please include the following items in the area below. If you are asking a question, simply ask it in your email.
- Business Name
- A one-line description (10 to 12 words)
- A paragraph (or 2 or 3) about your business-what it is that you do and why should our readers visit you and/or your Web site (200-350 words that we can copy/paste into a page just for you).
- The main category your business should be listed in, based on our existing categories (you may suggest an additional category).
- Business street address and Business phone number
- Your Website URL (If you have one and would like a "live" link to your Site, we require a link back* to www.SouthBaltimore.com. Please provide the URL of that link.)
info [at] southbaltimore dot com
Remove the spaces and replace the "[at]" with the @ and replace the "dot" with a period.
Beaches and Towns Network, Inc..
attn: South Baltimore.com
37232 Lighthouse Road, Suite 230
Selbyville, DE 19975
South Baltimore Advertising Services and Rates:
BANNER ADVERTISING: Sorry, South Baltimore dot com does not accept traditional "banner" advertising. Far too many Websites have become "banner farms" - which is almost as bad as SPAM. Savvy readers today may actually refuse to do business with banner advertisers. Therefore, we choose not to sell banners.
DISPLAY ADS: Rotating display and contextual ads are provided by Google® and/or other contextual ad sources.
SPECIAL ADVERTISING: We will consider special ads, in our "real estate" or "restaurants" sections for example, and can be negotiated on an individual basis.
- We strive to help promote business within our South Baltimore and downtown Baltimore communities. Because we are all in business in the South Baltimore/South Bmore/SoBo area we should help to promote one another.
- We do recommend local businesses to our readers when we have experienced good service/value and where we have personally visited those businesses.
September 18, 2018